We're pleased to offer the following services in our Lake Worth Veterinary Clinic:
- Wellness Exams and Vaccinations
- Puppy/Kitten Care
- Medical Consultations and Treatment
- Behavioral Counseling
- Nutritional Counseling
- Consultations With Board-Certified Specialists
- State-of-the-Art Surgical Suite
- Laser Surgery Utilizing CO2 Laser
- Safest Anesthetic Equipment
- Digicare Life Window 6000v
- Professional Dental Cleanings
- Digital Dental X-Rays
- Oral Surgery
- Microchip Implantation
- Complete In-House Diagnostics
- Digital Full-Body X-Rays
- EKG/Holter Monitoring
- In-House Ultrasounds
- Full In-House Pharmacy
- Dispensing Safe, Effective Medications Provided Directly from the Manufacturer
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us immediately.
Kleopfer Veterinary Care Clinic operates an open hospital. This means that our team welcomes owners to be with their animals during any medical procedure, whether a simple vaccination or a complex surgery.
Kleopfer Veterinary Care Clinic accepts payment via cash, check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and Care Credit. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.