Visiting a new Veterinary clinic for the first time can be stressful for both you and your pet. The first thing to expect when entering our clinic is a warm smile and a welcoming attitude. To help ensure that your visit is as safe and comfortable as possible we suggest that you do the following:
- Please allow your dog to urinate/defecate prior to your arrival.
- Please keep your pet under control by utilizing a leash or carrier.
- Please bring a small fecal sample(quarter size) with you.
- Please bring a complete medical history, including diagnostics, if not previously faxed to us.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment, so that we may process your paperwork, and keep appointments running smoothly.
After check-in at the front desk, one of our technicians will bring you and your pet back to get a current weight and go over your pet’s medical history and current condition.
Next, the doctor will perform a comprehensive exam(nose to tail) on your pet. He will discuss your pet’s condition and make recommendations for diagnostics and/or treatment which will be of the most benefit to your pet and his quality of life. Your input and questions are welcome.
Then,the technician will prepare any medications and instructions for the continued care of your pet.
Finally, a stop to check out at the front desk and make any future appointments for follow-up care.
We sincerely hope that this will help alleviate any anxiety for you and your pet.
We appreciate your business and look forward to meeting you.