VIN veterinary database for information on all pet health topics
Companion Therapy Laser to get started on the road to turning your pet’s hurting to healing.
Latest pet stories, news, tips, and advice from Hill’ Pet Nutrition
Aquamation is an alternate form of afterlife care service that is cremation through water. Unlike cremation by fire, aquamation is gentler and more eco-friendly, as aquamation uses only water and alkaline, which is a combination of sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide. This means there are zero direct emissions to the atmosphere, and less energy is used.
- Gentle Pet Crossing either picks up your pet from the veterinarian or your home, or you can drop off your pet to us.
- We document your pet and give them an ID tag and number that we use to track them throughout the process.
- We also take a locket of your pet’s hair that you will receive with the urn.
- After one week, your pet’s urn and locket of hair are returned to you. You can either pick up your keepsakes from our location or at your veterinarian, or we can ship them to you for an additional charge.
Board Certified Veterinary Behaviorist, Dr. Lisa Radosta’s website. Great tips ranging from basic puppy training and socialization to complex behavior issues.
The American Association of Feline Practitioners created this resource to help you learn more about your cat’s natural behaviors, the importance of routine veterinary care, and providing care of your cat, as well as answer many common questions.
Pet Health Network® is for pets and their people. A community created for people like you, by people just like you – people who have dogs, cats, and other pets as part of their families. Dedicated to providing you with comprehensive and trustworthy information to ensure your four-legged family members enjoy the longest, healthiest, and happiest lives possible.
- Information that will help you keep your pets as healthy as possible.
- A resource to help you really understand the full range of care available to your pet.
- A community where people who love their pets as much as you do go to share ideas, stories, pictures, and a lot more.
- A source you can trust, in one place, developed by people who have helped shape veterinary care